Hemodialysis and Dialysis Links
Please visit the recommended hemodialysis and dialysis-related links below for additional information and resources.
Centers for Disease Control and Prevention - The CDC is recognized as the lead federal agency for protecting the health and safety of people - at home and abroad, providing credible information to enhance health decisions, and promoting health through strong partnerships. CDC serves as the national focus for developing and applying disease prevention and control, environmental health, and health promotion and education activities designed to improve the health of the people of the United States.
- USRDS - The United States Renal Data System (USRDS) is a national data system which collects, analyzes, and distributes information about end-stage renal disease (ESRD) in the United States.
- RenalWeb - RenalWEB is a neutral, nonaffiliated web site for the dialysis industry. With hundreds of web sites containing dialysis product information, RenalWEB is intended to function as a "daily newspaper" for useful information, new products, services, and educational resources.
- National Kidney Foundation - The National Kidney Foundation, Inc., a major voluntary health organization, seeks to prevent kidney and urinary tract diseases, improve the health and well-being of individuals and families affected by these diseases, and increase the availability of all organs for transplantation.
- American Society of Nephrology - ASN was founded in 1967 as a nonprofit corporation to enhance and assist the study and practice of nephrology, to provide a forum for the promulgation of research, and to meet the professional and continuing education needs of its members.
- CINAHL Information Systems - CINAHL's mission is to provide quality information, products and services to our customers throughout the world. At the center of this mission is the ongoing production and development of the CINAHLŽ database for nursing and allied health literature.
CDC Morbidity and Mortality Weekly Report